Hello there dear people, how are you today? We are fine thanks for asking 🙂 and today we have a nice recipe for you! We will show you how to prepare delicious Rafaelo balls for any type of celebration. We will give you the ingredients you will need, how to make it and the full recipe of course. What is your task now? Take the pencil in your hands and write this recipe so later to make it at home place!!!
Also read about Vanilla cookies waffer that you can make it in your free time.
Here are the ingredients that you will need it:
- 2 and 1/4 cups milk
- 15 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 bags vanilla pudding mix (about 2.5 ounces total)
- 4/5 cup butter
- 11 ounces shredded coconut flour (flakes)
- 1 cup almonds without skin (approximately)
In the first photo from this post you will see how is the full process of preparation, so spend some time to take a look at it. But we will also write the full process of instructions.
- Here is the first step. Put 10 tbsp of milk in a bowl. Add the pudding mix and sugar. Mix well until integrated.
- The second step is this. Pour the remaining milk into a pot and bring to boil on medium. As it starts to boil, bring the temperature down to the lowest setting, and add in the pudding mixture. Mix thoroughly and frequently until pudding forms (about 10 minutes). Turn heat off and let cool.
- The third step is this: When pudding is lukewarm, cut the butter up and add in. Follow this up with 7 ounces of shredded coconut flour (flakes). Continue stirring everything until you get one smooth, thick, sticky mass. Transfer to fridge and cool down completely (30 minutes).
- The fourth recipe is this one. Pour 4 ounces of shredded coconut in a bowl. Take Raffaello mass out of the fridge and form balls the size of a golf ball or smaller (smaller are better). Put an almond into each ball, and then dip each in shredded coconut.
- The last thing is that you have to keep in fridge for few hours and later to serve it!!!
In the next photo you can see the final result and to be honest this is so delicious and I really love it. What do you think, will you make this in your home place???
I am sure that you can RESIST and you will try to make these Rafaelo balls in your home place and will make a big surprise for your family. Tell your friends about it and share the recipe.