Hey dear friends. During the summer period, we have free days, days when we receive a lot of guests in our house place and this is why we need interesting recipes. The things we make in our kitchen we make for us, our family and guests, to eat healthy but delicious food, to impress them but to be also satisfied with good food. Today our recipe is summer hit recipe and it’s about how to make delicious fruit tart or pie, stay with us!!!
Also, read about The coolest kitchen gadgets the post that we shared recently on our page. Use the gadgets when you will be making tasty recipes! Don’t forget to share with friends!!!
for the Crust you will need:
1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter
for the cream anf Filling you will need:
1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the Topping you have to prepare these ingredients:
Fresh strawberries, kiwi slices, blueberries, raspberries
And for the glaze (my favorite part from the tart) you will need:
1 (6-ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
1/4 cup granulated sugar
Whipped cream, for garnish
- First, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- I told you what you will need for the crust and now check this. In a food processor, you need to combine the confectioners’ sugar, flour, and butter, and process until the mixture forms a ball. Press the dough into a 12-inch tart pan with a removable bottom ( do this with your fingers), taking care to push the crust into the indentations in the sides. Pat until the crust is even. Bake in an oven for 10 to 12 minutes, until very lightly browned. Set aside to cool and check the other directions that follow.
- For the filling and topping, you probably have the ingredients. Beat the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla together until smooth. Spread over the cooled crust but be careful, do this slowly. Cut the strawberries into 1/4-inch slices and arrange around the edge of the crust. For the next circle, use kiwi slices. Add another circle of strawberries, filling in any spaces with blueberries. Cluster the raspberries in the center of the tart. If you have any other fruit you can add it also and to increase the sweet taste of this tart and pie.
- And for the glaze, you will need this. Combine the limeade, cornstarch, lime juice, and sugar in a small saucepan and cook over medium heat until clear and thick, about 2 minutes. After this let cool. With a pastry brush, glaze the entire tart. You will not use all of the glazes and you can save a bit for the next time when you will be making a cake.
- After you will bake the tart, you will decorate it and you have to keep the tart in the refrigerator. Remove the tart from the fridge about 15 minutes before your guests are here.
This is the full recipe dear friends and I hope that you will try to make it during this summer period when we need a little refreshment. However, we must eat something so keep following our page to read other recipes!