Hello dear friends. Today we have a recipe for you and will tell you how to make something so tatsy and do it for sop easy way and quick time. These vanilla wafer cookies are so tasty and crispy at the same time. If you stay with us you will see the ingredients you will need for making it and also the full recipe. I promise you to have nice time with us!!!
2 each: 109 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 22mg cholesterol, 90mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
The needed ingredients for making these Vanilla wafer cookies recipe are these:
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
The recipe is this:
- Here is the first step. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. Combine dry ingredients; add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- the second step sounds like this. Drop by teaspoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Remove to wire racks to cool.
Serve it on a plate and we wish you Good Appetite dear friends! Prepare it for the dearest people in your life!!!
Also, read about ADORABLE CAKES FOR CAT LOVERS and find some idea to make a surprise for people that you know and those who love cats. This will be special gift for them!!!
If you make these cookies at home please share the photo with us and the result, please. Also, be kind to share it friends and to keep following us in the near future for other tasty recipes!!!