Hello, there friends how are you? This post is titled white hidden strawberry bundt cake and the title sounds an amazing recipe for today. 🙂 In the following, we will give you the ingredients., the full steps of preparation next we will show you a photo from the final result. be with us and find out the DETAILS about the best cake!
The ingredients needed for this cake are the following one:
- you will need 2 loaves vanilla pound cake
16 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature 1 ½ cups sugar (300 g) ½ teaspoon kosher salt 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
3 cups all-purpose flour(375 g) 2 teaspoons baking soda ( probably you are wondering why baking soda, but you will find out in the following) ½ cup whole milk (120 mL) ½ cup strawberry puree(165 g)
- nonstick cooking spray
For the VANILLA SIMPLE SYRUP you will need these ingredients:
water (60 mL)
sugar (50 g)
WHITE CHOCOLATE GANACHE
white chocolate chip(175 g)
heavy cream, hot(120 mL)
- red sprinkles
- pink heart sprinkles
- heart-shaped cookie cutter
Gather the ingredients and start with the preparation, here are the steps. Before steps, we will upload the video where you will see how is prepared the cake in an easy way. After checking it, read the full text below.
The full instructions about preparation
- First of all, preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Next thing to do is to slice the ends of the pound cakes, then slice the cakes to the same thickness as the heart-shaped cookie cutter.
- Next, you have to cut the centers out of the slices of pound cake with the cookie cutter. Set the hearts aside and discard the scraps or save for another use.
- If you are finished with cutting hearts you have to add the cream the butter, sugar, and salt in a bowl and mix with an electric hand mixer for 4 minutes, or until fluffy. Scrape down the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula.
- After mixing all the ingredients, you have to add the vanilla and eggs, 1 at a time, beating to incorporate before adding the next. Scrape down the sides of the bowl again.
- Here is the use of baking soda and flour and then fold to incorporate a bit with a rubber spatula.
- Continue mixing with the electric hand mixer, streaming in the milk and beating until just incorporated. Add the strawberry puree and beat to combine.
- Add 2 cups of cake batter to the bundt pan and smooth the top with a spatula. Place the pound cake heart cut-outs around the pan, points up, submerging in the batter by about ½ inch (1 ¼ cm.) Add the rest of the batter, then gently tap the pan against the counter 2-3 times to release any air bubbles.
- Bake the cake in the oven for 45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean. Let the cake cool for 30 minutes, then invert onto a wire rack set over a baking sheet.
- Make the vanilla simple syrup with using the ingredients we gave you before.
- How to make the white chocolate ganache? Pour the heavy cream over the white chocolate chips in a bowl. Whisk until completely smooth and follow the next step hereinafter.
- Using a skewer, poke holes all over the cake, then brush with the vanilla simple syrup.
- Pour the white chocolate ganache over the cake. Decorate with sprinkles and this is all you have to do. When you will cut the cake the hidden hearts will be revealed and this is all!
By the way, I invite you to read our the last post that was about how to prepare tasty pancakes at home and hope you will decide what to make, pancakes or bundt cake, both recipes are sweet. Thanks and bye!!!